Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Charlie Sheen - DUH WINNING!


This is an honourable mention regarding Charlie Sheen. While visiting Amarillo, I had the opportunity and the pleasure of spending time with my sister Stephanie who has this amorous appetite for bad boy Sheen. After sitting through a DVR showing of Charlie's 20/20 Interview and watching my little sis sign up on Sheen's Twitter, I saw that she was absolutely bowled over by this Two and A Half Men star. His recent antics has set the media all ablaze and Stephanie has even gone out and purchased a T-Shirt with a Sheen-ism on it. Well, I could not let this pass for one moment without letting my wit catch up to this splendid opportunity to highlight my sis' infatuation with this "ooone craaazy duuuuude", Charlie. So, I quickly went to work on Photoshop to combine a photo of Stephanie's T-Shirt with the Sheen-ism on it with a little local Amarillo flavor (as she is from there), but without the fine bells and whistles that it truly needed (time was of essence as she normally goes to bed about 9pm). So, without further ado, here is the final artwork (again, it was a quicky (naughty naughty thoughts--shame on you!)).

No comments:

Post a Comment