Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Visit to Amarillo


Well, I got to visit my sister, Ms. Pamela last week. It has been over 5 months, since I last seen her or my sister, Ms. Stephanie. During this trip, I also got to see and visit all of my nephews, Rian, Roger and Jeremy. I also got to visit with my nieces Sarah and Cassie. It had been over a year, since I last seen them. All in all in was a very good trip up and back with my mother. We had some real quality time together during our trip. I really love visiting family now that we are all so much closer together. A highlight of my trip was to see my first great nephew, Kason. He is absolutely adorable. Big eyes and cherubic cheeks. Very sweet little boy. My niece, Jessica, is such an endearing mother to Kason. And, of course, my sister, Stephanie Diane, was as proud as she could be in her delight of her first grandbaby. It was a wonderful trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment