Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Charlie Sheen


I did forget to mention that during my visit to Amarillo, I had the pleasure of watching my sister, Stephanie and her love affair and infatuation with Charlie Sheen. Well, Charlie has had his problems lately, especially as it is playing out in the press. While there in Amarillo, we watched a 20/20 program on Charlie and his troubles. It was pretty evident to me that Stephanie was...and still is...in love with this guy. So, in light of the excitement that Charlie is bringing my little sis, I decided to put together a quick magazine cover, minus the bells and whistles, before she went to bed for the night displaying her amorous feeling for the bad boy. So, not much to see, but here is the final product, with the Amarillo Boots representing the local feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment